We are an estate maintenance company and work harmoniously alongside many managing agents, letting agents, facilities management companies and for commercial premises. Operating across Essex, Suffolk, Kent, London and Hertfordshire, we have a team of friendly, reliable and trustworthy staff who are committed to offering dependable high standards and are also fully CRB checked.
The criteria that our clients value:
- We hold £5,000,000 liability and all risk insurance.
- We can tailor our service to suit individual requirements.
- Many of the services that we offer are completed in house, ensuring that we are in full control of our work and can provide very competitive prices to our clients.
- We comply with extensive government health and safety legislations.
In-house services we offer:
- Commercial cleaning.
- Cleaning & janitorial supplies.
- After tenancy cleaning (including professional oven cleaning).
- Rubbish collection and waste disposal (we hold a waste carrier license CB/DN5215VA).
- Emergency work (for example we can clean up after a flood).
- Carpet, upholstery & hard floor cleaning.
- Graffiti removal, jet washing & steam cleaning.
- High reach window & gutter cleaning.
- High reach building & gutter surveillance.
- Complete estate cleaning & maintenance.
- Light building work & decoration.
- Cladding, masonry & building cleaning.
- PAT testing.
- Site signage.
Through our approved contactors we are able to supply:
- Bespoke waste & recycling bins.
- Feminine hygiene and washroom services.
We have a close network of approved contractors with whom we have longstanding relationships to again ensure a satisfactory job is done at a competitive price, including:
- Gas Safe registered plumbers.
- NICEIC registered electricians.
- Pest Control (NPTA Member).
- Fire risk assessment (I.F.E.D.A.), BS EN ISO 9002 accreditation.